GF8945 is a low power consumption LoRa based GPS tracking device equipped with a rechargeable battery for asset tracking. Support LoRaWAN protocol or private protocol. Build-in BLE chip allows GF8945 pairs with your smartphone, text, and share GPS location among other GF8945 users through LoRa network.
- Communicate Via LoRa, no SIM card required
- SOS, Geo-fencing
- Build-in BLE, Support Message and off-line Map
- Long Battery life
- Easy to install on any object
- GF8945 LoRaWAN GPS Tracker Product Brief
- GF8945 LoRaWAN GPS Tracker User Manual
- GF8945 LoRaWAN GPS Tracker Payload protocol
- GF8945 APP user guide
- 1*GF8945 GPS Tracker
- 1*USB Cable
|Private Protocol||Support Point to Point communication, at least order 2pcs|
- Outdoor Adventure: Stay connected in remote areas when cell service is down, share GPS locations, and send SOS if you get into trouble.
- Locate and track children, elderly and disabled people, prevent them from missing, send SOS in an emergency.
- Group management: GF8945allows you to keep track of all members of your group within the field in real-time
- Asset tracking: GF8945 can be used to track pets, vehicles, fleet, parcels, or bags.
|Frequency Band||868~928MHz/470~510MHz, optional|
|Battery Specs||Recharge Li-ion battery,1300mAh|
|Dimensions||100*33*20mm (Weight 80g)|
|Modulation||LoRa Modulation Patented by Semtech|
|GPS positioning solution||REALTEK MG1009R,Sensitive down to -148dB|
|Communication range||1～5KM in a dense environment, 6~15KM LoS|
|Install||Easy to install to any objects|
|Data upload rate||Customized|