One in seven people may not be woken up by a conventional smoke alarm system due to a hearing disability. Once paired with the portable receiver and visual receiver, TiSYS wireless smoke alarm is able to alert the deaf person if there is a fire alarm.
- Pair with the visual receiver and portable receiver via the networking button.
- Once a fire alarm is detected, the corresponding visual receiver and portable receiver will be triggered at the same time. Protect people from fire and reduce financial loss.
- Features a wireless range of up to 200 meters line-of-sight
- Long battery life，standby up to 2 years.
System ArchitectureTiSYS smart hearing assistance system includes:
- Transmitter: fixed doorbell, portable doorbell, SOS pager, baby pager, and smoke alarm.
- Receiver: Visual receiver, alarm clock&portable receiver.
Make sure that the transmitter and receiver are paired before using it.
|Smart Hearing Assistance System|
|Item||Package A||Package B||Package C||Package D||Package E|
|Alarm clock&Portable Receiver||√||√||√||√||√|
The smoke alarm needs to use together with the portable receiver or visual receiver. can't use alone.
|Communication range||200 meters Line-of-sight|
|Supply voltage||3.7 V|
|Power consumption||Static power consumption<0.01W , dynamic power consumption<2W|
|Battery capacity||1350mAh, standby more than 2 Years.|