JS0140 rumen bolus is designed to capture cattle activity, rumen temperature,PH, and movement. The material of the bolus is eco-friendly and causes no harm to the animal. Once inserted into a cattle, the bolus will remain in the rumen, All data is transmitted automatically first to the LoRa Base Station and then to a cloud-based platform, which allows farmers, vets, and scientists to process the information and deal with unexpected issues anytime, anywhere.
The earlier you detect health problems, the earlier you can react and reduce severe courses of diseases on your farm. Allow farmers to maximize the efficiency of farms.
- LoRaWAN™ Compliant
- Low energy consumption results in longer battery life of up to 2 years.
- PH sensor valid time: 180 days after installation
- Effective communication range up to 500meters
- Real-time monitoring of rumen temperature, movement, PH and activity
- No external effect IP68 enclosure
- Compact size: 139*34mm
- Install by standard bolus gun
Accurate Heat Detection, 24/7
Certain dairy cows show shorter and weaker signs of heat, which additionally often takes place at night. The effort for observation is large and there is not enough staff to invest sufficient time in oestrus monitoring. The rumen bolus provides accurate and time-sensitive heat detection data for improving your herd‘s pregnancy rate, enabling you to take measures at the right time and increase reproductive success on your farm.
Accurate Health Monitoring
On-going activity data, real-time rumen temperature monitoring, and continuous monitoring of drinking behavior feed into animal health monitoring. Even when you are not on the farm, you can check the cow’s activity and health status by using the Digit Farm System. This enables timely and targeted medication treatments, reduces the cost caused by diseases, and increases productivity as well as animal welfare.
Real-time alerts of calving events
Temperature decreases considerably when the calving process starts. There is no need to set an alarm at night to check if the cow is giving birth. The Digit Farm System analyzes the mommy cow’s activity, feeding term, and temperature and informs the possible calving period to the farmer.
- Ranch/Pastures livestock Management ( Install ratio 1:50 or 1:100 to the normal rumen bolus.
- Feedstuff company: Feeds optimize
- Veterinary: disease prevention and control
- Research institute: Scientifica research
- Breeding company: advance breading
Digit FarmCow Monitoring solution
|CN470Mhz, EU868 Mhz, US915 Mhz, AS923 Mhz
|About 500 meters LoS (inserted into the rumen)
|Monitoring the movement/activity of cow’s rumen
|15mins by default, configurable
|Average power consumption
|RoHs Compliant, GB4806.7 standard food grade casing.