GA5067 is a LoRa-based (LTE cat1, LTEM optional) GPS tracking device for livestock tracking with a Li-SOCl2 battery.The collar is programmed wirelessly by the network server. You can control how often GPS location data are collected, and can also remotely command program changes to the fixed-rate and mortality schedule, fixed duration time, and GPS location data transmission interval.
- LoRaWAN compliant, LTE Cat1 and LTE M Optional
- Long battery life, each tracker is equipped with a replaceable 19000mah battery, with a battery life of as long as 3 years @ 1 location per hour, A notification is sent when the battery power falls below 10% tracker.
- Theft Alarm, Set a customized safe zone and get notifications on your platform when the cattle enter or leave the zone.
- Real-time monitoring of the environment, built-in temperature, and humidity sensors support real-time monitoring of the environment.
- IP67 Water-Proof design, Weight just 290g, Special Collars to hold the tracker for the sheep, deer, cows, horses, and other animals.
- 1* GPS Tracker
- 1* Collar
The IoT-based livestock tracking system is capable of tracking and detecting anomalies in livestock behavior, and environment temperature and humidity at any time. Ranchers are able to locate their livestock to better manage the herd, reduce livestock theft, and improve livestock welfare.
|19000mah Li − SOCl2 battery, replaceable
|Electronics Box Dimensions
|110.5 х 48.2 х 54.5 mm (Weight 290g)
|Up to 10km（line-of-site）2~5KM(in dense urban)
|LoRa， LTE Cat1, and LTEM optional
|5 cm wide Neoprene Belting
|More than 512KB
|GPS positioning solution
|10 meters CEP