LW20P is a LoRaWAN-based smartwatch equipped with GPS for outdoor positioning and BLE 5.0 for indoor location. it can realize a real-time collection of health data such as heart rate, body temperature, blood pressure, SpO2, and steps. The data will be automatically transmitted to the platform through the LoRaWAN Network.
- Connectivity via LoRa: communication range up to 1.5KM line-of-sight, 500~1000M in dense urban, compatible with any LoRaWANTM
- Indoor &outdoor real-time tracking
- Heart rate, body temperature, blood pressure, SpO2and Pedometer: The measurements are made at a configured frequency and automatically sent to the LoRaWANTM network.
- Real-time alarm: supports SOS in an emergency, lower power alarm, wear detection
- Long Battery Life: Battery life 10 hours @ 3 mins uplink duty cycle.
- OTAA, Class A by default.
- Smart safety solution for people working in industrial companies. Such as large oil and gas companies, mining, smart cities, and utilities.
Smart senior care/nursing homes /Hospitals.
|Modem||ISM Band LoRa®, Class A|
|Frequency||AS923MHz, US915Mhz, EU868Mhz,CN470MHz|
|Tx Power||EU863~870MHz: up to 14dBm, US902~928MHz: up to 20dBm IN865~867MHz: up to 20dBm, AS923Mhz (Country specific)|
|Communication range||500~1000M in dense urban,1.5KM Los|
|MCU||Bluetooth5.0 Cortex-M5 SoC (support OTA upgrade)|
|Memory||128K bits SRAM+1Mbits Flash|
|Positioning||Build-in GNSS, Bluetooth, and accelerometer Positioning accuracy:5~20Meters.（ Indoor positioning accuracy depends on the iBeacon density）|
|Operating mode||1、The wristband uplink positioning data, health and power info according to the uplink cycle|
|2、Automatically send an uplink message when power on the device, the platform will send a downlink message.|
|3、The default downlink interval≧15s|
|4、Trigger SOS will not change the positioning logic|
|5、The reporting interval can be configured.|
|6、The watch automatically detects the heart rate when wearing the wristband and it’s on the heart rate or detection page, It will display the latest detection information after the detection is completed|
|Bluetooth||Low power consumption Bluetooth5.0 for indoor positioning|
|Display||240*210 IPS TFT touch panel|
|Strap||Replaceable standard 22mm strap by default, RFID strap optional|
|Buttons||Two function buttons|
|Battery capacity||Li-ion battery，450mAh， 3.8V|
|Charging||Magnetic charging cable,
charge your device with a PELV or SELV DC 5V – 500mA charger/adapter at temperatures between 0°C to 45°C.
|Battery life||10 hours @3 mins reporting cycle, standby: more than 10 hours|
|Electronic tags||Support RFID or NFC (not equipped by default)|
|Vitals monitoring||Heart rate, body temperature, blood pressure, SpO2 and HRV|
|Accelerometer||Build-in accelerometer, support pedometer and movement detection, The watch will enter low-power sleep mode when there is no movement in 40mins.|
|Alarm||SOS alarm, low power alarm, wear detection|
|Operation humidity||10%～85%, Non-condensing|
|Dimensions||TYP. 48*52*15.5mm (W*L*H)|